one of the few movies i’ll nver fed up watching.. :)
- 2 weeks ago
- 1 month ago
- 1 month ago
The image text says
- A group of scientists placed 5 monkeys in a cage and in the middle, a ladder with bananas on the top. Every time a monkey went up the ladder, the scientists soaked the rest of the monkeys with cold water.
- After a while, every time a monkey went up the ladder, the others beat up the one on the ladder.
- After some time, no monkey dare[d] to go up the ladder regardless of the temptation.
- Scientists then decided to substitute one of the monkeys. The 1st thing this new monkey did was to go up the ladder. Immediately the other monkeys beat him up. After several beatings, the new member learned not to climb the ladder even though he never knew why.
- A 2nd monkey was substituted and the same occurred. The 1st monkey participated on [sic] the beating for [sic] the 2nd monkey. A 3rd monkey was changed and the same was repeated (beating). The 4th was substituted and the beating was repeated and finally the 5th monkey was replaced.
- What was left was a group of 5 monkeys that even though never received a cold shower, continued to beat up any monkey who attempted to climb the ladder.
- If it was possible to ask the monkeys why they would beat up all those who attempted to go up the ladder … I bet you the answer would be … “I don’t know — that’s how things are done around here” Does it sound familiar?
Don’t miss the opportunity to share this with others as they might be asking themselves why we continue to do what we are doing if there is a different way out there.
habits can be deadly sometimes..
(via hyamei)Source: ultrafacts
one day I accidentally came across an article from allkpop. it was an article about how less recognizable she is in an ordinary place.. Despite being an award winning actress, I can’t believe it.. It was her who played Dong-yi, which is also became popular here in the Philippines.
You see I started to become a fan of her after watching ALWAYS(2011). She played as a blind woman who fell in love with a boxer with a dark past.. i really liked it so much.
Honestly i don’t think she is pretty.. but she is more on an ATTRACTIVE lady. she got this eyes that is quite very unique, when followed with a smile, will make you forget your name(but will make you remember her name more). She acted so well in many shows. and so my disbelief with her being unnoticed was quite a surprise.. if ever we met somewhere i would definitely faint.. :D
A few days after i read the article, I was watching this Japanese drama Hotaru no Hikari I keep imagining Han Hyo Joo being able to be the lead if ever they are making a Korean version of it.. I’m not sure but I Thought she might want to try a rom-com just like hotaru no hikari. I think it’s a perfect role for her..
- 2 months ago
ERICA GOLDSON: Graduation speech
This applies to me so much. Fuck being valedictorian (I was).
I was made to feel like it was so important to be at the top…so much that it made me feel validated. I had nervous breakdowns over assignments and my grades. I didn’t pursue other activities because my grades might suffer. My grades came before my mental health. I never want Dawson to feel that way. I don’t care if he gets straight C’s as long as he is actually LEARNING and not just memorizing things for a test. I don’t care if he wants to transfer schools because he might fit in better somewhere else. I don’t care if he wants to quit one extra curricular to try another one or pursue something different entirely. I don’t want him to ever feel so pressured by something that he can’t sleep. If he wants to go to a trade school over university, I will support him. I just want him to grow up and be happy and know that I will always support him no matter what he does. I want to be the parent I didn’t have.
story of my life(i’m not an honor student though)Source: zenpencils.com